Allergy Testing and Treatment Clinic in Melbourne
Are you suffering from?
- Itchy skin, nose or eyes
- Sneezing, sinuses congestion, headache
- Wheezing, snoring
- Itchy rashes, dermatitis, swelling
- Abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, vomiting
- Diarrhoea, constipation
- Irritable, crying, reflux, poor growth
- Unexplained tiredness
- Energy depletion,
- Brain fog
Allergies can be the cause of all those symptoms. Allergy Doctors believe that allergy testing and treatment should be affordable and easily accessible. Therefore, Allergy Doctors can help you to identify the cause, relieve the symptoms and manage the problems without long waiting list, no referral required and bulk billing available.
According to the Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology the frequency of allergic disease has approximately doubled in the past few decades, around:
- 1 in 3 people will develop allergies at some time during life
- Food allergy occurs in around 1 in 20 children and in about 1 in 100 adults
- 1 in 5 will develop atopic dermatitis
- 1 in 6 will have an attack of hives (urticaria)
- 1 in 10 people have asthma
- 80 per cent of children diagnosed with allergic rhinitis (hay fever) will still have trouble 10 years later
- 40 per cent of young adults will still be sneezing 20 years later
Allergy Doctors provide comprehensive allergy care for the entire family including management of hay fever, sinusitis, eye allergy, eczema, dermatitis, hives, chronic cough, asthma, reflux, bloating, food and insect allergy.
The most important step in allergy management is correctly identifying the cause
Allergy Doctors provide professional, proven and accessible solutions to your allergy problems.
Immediate Results - No Referral Required - Bulk-billing Available.