We provide comprehensive allergy consultation, testing, diagnosis and management
The following conditions (but not limited to) are most commonly seen in our clinics:
- Food allergy
- Eczema/Atopic Dermatitis
- Rhinitis (Hay Fever)
- Sinusitis (Sinus allergies, Sinus problems)
- Ocular Allergy/Conjunctivitis (Eye allergies)
- Contact Dermatitis (Skin allergies)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Reflux, IBS
- Chronic cough, Post nasal drip
- Urticaria/Angioedema (Hives and Swelling)
- Latex Allergy
- Anaphylaxis (Severe Allergic reactions)
Allergy Doctors will provide you a comprehensive consultation. Then we use a number of testing, screening and diagnostic techniques including skin prick tests, blood tests, patch tests, symptoms or food diary. The most common test is skin prick test. It is very accurate and the results are available within 15 minutes. This will allow us to give you the answer, management plan and get yourself back on track within your first visit.
The most important step in allergy management is correctly identifying the cause
Allergy Doctors provide professional, proven and accessible solutions to your allergy problems.